In order to submit your abstract, please continue HERE.
The list of the abstract categories is available HERE.
The abstract template can be downloaded HERE for your information. However, you will need to use the abstract template document directly available to download in the abstract submission system.
When submitting your abstract please follow the Abstract submission guidelines, available for download HERE.
The abstract word limit is max 400 words per abstract.
- The title should not exceed 200 characters including spaces. Please limit the number of authors to no more than 5, and indicate an affiliation of each author. Do not use titles (e.g. ‘Dr.’, ‘Mrs.’) for author names.
- Max. 2 tables/figures
- Max. 4 abstracts with the same presenting author can be submitted. The system allows max 6 abstracts per submitter id.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Accepted abstracts will be published on the conference website and in the conference abstract book. By submitting your abstract you consent to give EPUAP the permission to publish it.
- If you are submitting an abstract for the student free paper category, please provide us by email with a formal confirmation of studentship status (e.g. letter from supervisor or institutional approval) which specifies the degree towards which your studies are carried out.
- The use of the abstract template is mandatory.
- No identifying features such as names of authors, hospitals, medical schools, clinics or cities may be listed in the title or in the text of the abstract, as a “blind” review process will be used. You will be asked to enter the name(s) of author(s) and their institution(s), when submitting your abstract online in the abstract submission system. Please follow the instructions in the online submission system and do not write the name or the title in capital letters.
- Use of brand names: For all references to products or companies, only generic names must be used. The brand name can be inserted as a reference at the bottom of the abstract page. Papers containing brand names/company names in the abstract text (i.e. not in a reference at the bottom of the page) may be rejected for this reason only. EPUAP reserves the right to replace any brand name with a generic name without further notice.
All submissions will be peer reviewed by the EPUAP Scientific Committee and you will be informed of the outcome of your application by the abstract review deadline.
All successful applicants will be required to register as a delegate to the conference and pay the registration fee as a condition for inclusion of their abstract in the programme.
The authors of accepted abstracts will have the opportunity either to have an oral presentation of their abstracts in free paper sessions or to exhibit their printed poster during the conference and present it to the delegates.
At the conference dinner, the best poster award and the best student free paper award will be announced.